Do you have a place with some guidelines for these forums? You could post reminders such as
1. DO NOT USE ALL CAPS—it is considered the equivalent to SHOUTING at people and it is hard to read.
2. Break up long posts into paragraphs. Once again easier to read.
3. Use proper grammar and spelling. This site has spell check, so when you see a RED dotted line under a word, go back and correct it. If you can’t spell or write coherently, it makes others wonder what your nursing documentation looks like.
4. Re-read your post before you submit to make sure it makes sense and says what you want it to say. The internet is forever so be careful!
5. Please, no attacks on a group of people such as “all bosses are idiots”, or all “RNs are overpaid”.
What do you think?