If you are looking for conferences that are nursing, my best advice would be to do the following:
1. Do a Google search for “nursing conferences.”
2. Look in your local newspaper or community gazette.
3. Look into your local library and see what is available for conferences.
I was like you when I was a nursing student and the way that I found nursing conferences are the following:
1. I asked the professors about nursing conferences.
2. I looked on my board of nursing to see about conferences.
3. I asked my friends at the school.
I would look at these things:
1. Do a google search on nursing conferences.
2. Go to the library and see about the information.
3. Contact your nursing boards regarding the conferences.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.