Hi! My name is Victoria Castaldo I am a nursing student at Nova Southeastern University. I’m currently writing an interview paper for my leadership class about management positions within nursing.I was wondering if there was any nurse’s on this thread with leadership positions that could help me answer some questions to aid me in writing my paper. I work, have class and go to clinicals, I’m sure your all aware of the struggle so this is a lot more time conscious for me. I will post some of the questions below so if someone has the time and answers the questions or I could possibly call for a phone interview that would be so much help!
Introduce yourself and explain the purpose of the interview.
1. Tell me what leadership position you have in this organization?
2. What formal/informal leadership positions have you held in your career?
3. How long have you been a nurse?
4. How did your organization prepare you for your position?
5. Describe your leadership style or your model of leadership for me?
6. What do you consider the most important characteristics of a nurse leader?
7. You give me an example of how you empower your employees?
8. Describe a change that you and your staff/colleagues have been directly involved in this year?
9. What advice do you have for a novice nurse /novice nurse leader?
10. Is there anything else that you would like to tell me?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.