NCLEX & HESI Practice Questions
Take the FREE practice exams including 90 questions with rationales. The review is additionally helpful to those preparing for HESI tests. Also find links to student stories, cartoons, and the Mighty Education Forum. Participate in the NCLEX poll, and view NCLEX exam tips. Submit your answer for the Weekly NCLEX/HESI contest.
The Practice Exams
Need to run through a few NCLEX practice questions? Whether you’re practicing for the real thing or just brushing up on your knowledge, these NCLEX test questions will keep you sharp.
Education Stories | Walk With Me
BettyintheBurgh is a nursing student in Pittsburgh chronicling her educational adventures in the series entitled “Walk with me,” under Education Stories.
Selections from the series:
Mighty Education Forum
The Mighty Education Forum provides students an opportunity to discuss education related topics with veteran nurses and other nursing students.
Topics of interest:
Below are NCLEX exam tips taken from the following articles on MightyNurse.com: True life: I Passed the NCLEX & How to pass the NCLEX.
- Schedule the NCLEX as soon as possible after graduation, while academics are still fresh on your mind.
- Give yourself 2-3 weeks of intense studying. Write down a schedule and stick to it!
- Practice a lot of questions through multiple mediums: books, CDs, web resources, etc.. The more variety, the better.
- Take a well-known preparatory class that guarantees high pass ratios. Both the Kaplan and Hurst reviews are highly recommended.
- Eat a light healthy breakfast on exam day. Leave early so you don’t stress over the time you get there. Be confident and believe in yourself!
Weekly NCLEX/HESI Contest Questions
Participate in the Weekly NCLEX/HESI contest, answer the question correctly, and be entered to win cool Mighty Nurse gear. Weekly contest questions are released on Monday of each week. Eligible entries must be submitted by the following Sunday.
Mighty Nurse Cartoons