The Practice ExamsNeed to run through a few NCLEX practice questions? Whether you’re practicing for the real thing or just brushing up on your knowledge, these NCLEX test questions will keep you sharp.
Practice Exam Yellow
Practice Exam Red
Practice Exam Blue
Practice Exam Green
(New questions each week)
Mighty Nurse frequently releases exclusive stories pertaining to nursing education. Explore the titles below or visit the Education Stories Page.
Selections from the series:
Nursing schools in Tampa, Florida, HELP!!!
1 week, 4 days ago
3 weeks, 5 days ago
Older Nursing student 68 plans to be new graduate
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Help! Desperately seeking advice before I turn my life upside down!
1 month ago
Just finishing nursing school
1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Schedule the NCLEX as soon as possible after graduation, while academics are still fresh on your mind.
- Give yourself 2-3 weeks of intense studying. Write down a schedule and stick to it!
- Practice a lot of questions through multiple mediums: books, CDs, web resources, etc.. The more variety, the better.
- Take a well-known preparatory class that guarantees high pass ratios. Both the Kaplan and Hurst reviews are highly recommended.
- Eat a light healthy breakfast on exam day. Leave early so you don’t stress over the time you get there. Be confident and believe in yourself!